Canon Pixma MG3670 Setup Guide
The Canon Pixma MG3670 Setup All-in-One printer is a wireless capable printer and performs functions such as Print, Copy, and Scan. To get good quality prints, use the ink cartridges that are compatible with the Canon Pixma MG3670 printer. Read more to know the setup procedure for your Canon Pixma MG3670 printer.
How to Setup Canon Pixma MG3670
- Unbox the Canon Pixma MG3670 printer from the shipment box.
- You will notice an installation CD-ROM, power cord, and SETUP ink cartridges.
- Remove the plastic covers from the Canon Pixma MG3670 printer and discard the styrofoam materials.
- Now position the Canon Pixma MG3670 printer on a clean table.
- Peel off the tapes and other packing materials from the Canon Pixma MG3670 printer.
- Take the power cord and attach one terminal into the printer’s port.
- Connect another terminal of the power cord into the power supply.
- Press the Power button and power on the printer.
- Uncover a new ink cartridge from its package and remove the protective tapes from the ink cartridges.
- Install the SETUP ink cartridges into the appropriate slots and print an alignment page.
- Proceed to install the necessary Canon Pixma MG3670 Setup printer drivers from the link given on this site.
Canon Pixma MG3670 Manual
The user manual or user guide will provide you with necessary information about your printer and can guide you through the setup procedure. Before you start with the printer installation, read the user manual thoroughly. You can download your Canon Pixma MG3670 printer manual from the link given on this site.
Canon Pixma MG3670 Driver Download
- Power on the Canon MG3670 printer.
- Before you download, ensure that you have sufficient storage capacity on your computer.
- Click the link given on this site to download the Canon printer drivers.
- You can find the downloaded drivers file in the Downloads folder.
- Click on the printer drivers file and start the installer.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines and install the printer drivers.
- Do not power off the computer during the installation process.
- After the installation process, restart your computer.
Canon Pixma MG3670 Driver Installation
In Canon Pixma MG3670 Setup printer, you can install the drivers using the installation CD-ROM or click the link given on this site to download the printer drivers.
- Tap the ON/OFF button and power off the Canon Pixma MG3670 printer.
- You can use the installation CD-ROM or download the printer drivers from the link given on this site. On the AutoPlay screen, click Run Msetup4.exe.
- Click Continue on the End User Account Control screen and click Easy Install.
- Now, the list of applications to install will appear on the screen.
- Click Install and read the End User License Agreements for the printer drivers.
- Click Accept and choose the printer connection type as a wired or wireless connection.
- If you have opted for a wired connection, you will require a USB cable.
- If you have chosen for wireless connection, you will need an active broadband connection.
- Click Next on the Setup Complete screen and a User Registration screen will appear.
- Select Exit and complete the installation process. Now, restart your computer and try printing a sample page.
Canon Pixma MG3670 Wireless Setup
- Power on the Canon Pixma MG3670 Setup printer.
- Install the necessary printer drivers on your computer and choose the connection type as a wireless connection.
- Ensure that the router is powered on and in the Active state.
- Press and hold the Wireless button on the operation panel until the Power lamp flashes.
- Tap the Color and Wi-Fi button simultaneously until the Wi-Fi lamp flashes quickly. Now, proceed with the printer driver installation process.
- On the Connectivity type screen, choose your wireless router name and enter the WEP key.
- Wait until the Canon Pixma MG3670 printer is connected to your wireless network.
- Now, load papers into the input tray and install the ink cartridges into their ink cartridge slots.
- Try printing any document from your computer through the wireless network.
How to Print using Canon Pixma MG3670?
- Press the Power button and turn on the Canon Pixma MG3670 Setup printer.
- Connect the printer to the computer using a cableless method or wired method.
- After the setup, make sure that you install the ink cartridges and load enough papers into the paper tray.
- On your computer, open an image or document and click the File menu.
- Click Print, or you can tap the Ctrl and P keys simultaneously to launch the Print Settings screen.
- Make the necessary print settings and set the number of copies required.
- Click Print and wait for the printer’s response. Now, the Canon Pixma MG3670 printer will start to print the selected documents.
How to Copy using Canon Pixma MG3670?
- Turn on the Canon Pixma MG3670 Setup printer.
- Lift the scanner lid and position the document to be copied on the scanner flatbed.
- Make sure that the documents are positioned in such a way that the Copy side faces the scanner flatbed.
- Now, tap the Black button for black and white copies.
- Press the Color button for color copies and wait until the documents are copied.
- If you want multiple copies, tap the Color or Black button again to copy the documents.
- Collect the copied documents from the printer’s output tray.
How to Scan using Canon Pixma MG3970?
- Tap the Power button and turn on the Canon Pixma MG3970 printer.
- Before you proceed, install the necessary printer drivers on your computer.
- During the installation process, choose the connection type.
- Connect your printer and computer using a cableless or wired connection.
- Position the scan item on the Canon Pixma MG3970 printer’s scanner flatbed.
- Now, open the IJ Scan Utility and click Settings.
- Set the paper size, resolution, and perform the other scan settings.
- Select Document and then choose Scan.
- Choose the desired folder in which you are going to save the scanned document.
- The documents will be scanned and saved on your computer.
Mobile Printing Solutions
The mobile printing solutions will enable you to perform the printer functionalities efficiently. You can access the Canon Pixma MG3670 Setup printer from any device. The mobile printing solutions are compatible with both Android and Apple devices. You can download the Canon Print Inkjet/Selphy app from the app store.
Canon Print Inkjet/Selphy App
To print using the Canon Inkjet/Selphy app, connect the printer to a wireless network and install the Inkjet/Selphy app on your smartphone.
- Enable Wi-Fi on your smartphone and keep in the ready state.
- Ensure that the Canon Pixma MG3670 printer is powered On.
- Now, start the application on your smartphone and tap the Plus icon at the upper left of the screen.
- Choose your printer’s name from the list.
- Prepare the connection on your printer and press Next.
- Press Select Images and select the image that you want to print.
- Tap Next and make the necessary print settings.
- Press Print and the Canon Pixma MG3670 printer will print the selected documents.
Canon Pixma Cloud Link
To use the Canon Pixma Cloud link, you need to follow the guidelines described below and register your printer.
- Install the Canon Print Inkjet/Selphy on your smart device.
- Launch the app and register your Canon Pixma MG3670 Setup printer.
- Go to the Printer Settings screen and select Register with Cloud.
- Tap OK on the printer registration and enter your password.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use and select Done.
- Now, tap Cloud and select Start.
- Select Canon iMage Gateway and select the album of your choice.
- Choose the picture that you want to print and touch Next.
- Make the necessary settings and then tap Print.
- Select OK and the Canon Pixma MG3670 printer will start printing the selected documents.
Canon Pixma MG3670 Ink Cartridges
To get high-quality prints on the Canon Pixma MG3670 printer, install the compatible ink cartridges into the ink cartridge slots. The ink cartridges that are compatible with the Canon Pixma MG3670 printer are CL-741 and PG-740 series ink cartridges.
Canon Pixma MG3670 Ink Cartridge Installation
- Make sure that the Canon Pixma MG3670 Setup printer is powered on.
- Open the front access cover and the paper output tray.
- Push down the ink cartridge lever and uncover a new ink cartridge.
- Remove the orange protective tape from the new ink cartridge.
- Install the new FINE cartridge into the ink cartridge holder.
- Make sure that you install the color cartridge into the left slot and the black ink cartridges into the right slot.
- Pull the ink cartridge lever upwards and lock the cartridge into place.
- Close the paper output lid and print an alignment page.
How to restore factory defaults
When you want to restore the factory defaults on your Canon Pixma MG3670 printer, press and hold the Stop button. Release the button when the Alarm light blinks 19 times. Now, the factory settings are restored on your printer. Make the necessary settings and try printing a sample page.
Troubleshooting Methods Canon Pixma MG3670
Some common issues occurring on the Canon Pixma MG3670 Setup printer can be resolved by following the simple troubleshooting mechanisms. Issues like paper jam and other connectivity problems can be fixed by performing the simple guidelines given below. The most standard issues are discussed below. Read more to solve your printer issues.
Cannot find machine on network
Check the printer connectivity status to solve the printer network problems.
- Power on your Canon Pixma MG3670 printer.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi lamp is flashing on your Canon Pixma MG3670 printer.
- Tap the Color, Black, and Wi-Fi buttons in the given order and then wait until the wireless LAN feature is enabled.
- If you have connected the printer using the USB cable connection, make sure that the USB cable is connected securely.
- Ensure that you have installed the complete printer drivers on your computer.
- If not, uninstall the drivers and reinstall the latest version of drivers on your computer.
- For a wireless connection, make sure that you have connected the printer and computer to the same wireless network.
- Place the Canon Pixma MG3670 printer closer to the router network.
Print results are unsatisfactory
- To solve the print issues on Canon Pixma MG3970, follow the set of guidelines given below.
- Tap the Power button and turn on the Canon Pixma MG3970 printer.
- Ensure that the page size and media type are matching with the print settings on your computer.
- If you are using an incorrect paper type, use a different paper which is compatible with the printer.
- If the problem is not resolved, correct the paper curls before loading papers into the input tray.
- Check the ink cartridge levels on the printer.
- Replace any low or empty ink cartridges from the Canon Pixma MG3670 Setup printer.
- After installing the ink cartridges, print a sample page.
- If the problem is prevailing, wipe the ink cartridges and other parts using a lint-free cloth.
Canon Pixma MG3670 printing blank pages
To solve the print quality issues occurring on your computer, follow the guidelines given below.
- Check paper and print quality settings on your computer.
- Ensure that you have loaded the same papers which are mentioned on the print settings window. Print a nozzle check pattern and perform the necessary maintenance operations.
- If the nozzle check pattern page is not printed properly, clean the printhead.
- Replace any empty or low ink cartridges from the Canon Pixma MG670 printer. Examine whether the platen is dirty.
- If you notice that the scanner glass is dirty, use a soft lint-free cloth and wipe the residues from the scanner glass. Now, try printing a sample page.
Paper Jams in Canon Pixma MG3670 printer
The paper jams in the Canon Pixma MG3670 Setup printer is generally due to the usage of low-quality papers.
- An alarm lamp will flash on the printer’s operation panel to indicate the paper jam on your printer.
- Open the paper input tray and inspect for jammed papers in the input tray.
- If you notice any jammed papers, carefully remove the papers from the tray.
- Use both the hands to remove any whole sheet stuck in the paper feeder.
- After removing the jammed papers from the input tray, power on the printer.
- Try to print a sample page to check whether the paper jam problem is resolved.