Help for Canon Selphy CP1000 Setup
Canon Selphy CP1000 setup is an ultra-compact and portable photo printer. It prints yields fast, reliable, and professional quality photos whenever required. Due to its user-friendly printer, you can print documents at a fast pace. It has a 2.7” LCD for easy viewing and menus for simple navigation. Its quality is long lasting and prints photos in less than a minute. Link the PictBridge camera straight to the printer for a smooth printing process. Use the Dual ID Print as it helps to print different ID sizes on the same sheet of paper. Print from the memory card and USB flash drives whenever required.
How to setup the Canon Selphy CP1000 printer
- Open the shipment box to take the printer out of it.
- Discard all the packing materials surrounding the printer.
- Check if the power cable is free from damage.
- Insert the adapter cord into the printer and then into a wall outlet.
- Press the printer’s Power button to turn on the printer.
- Wait until the Home screen displays. Click the Setup -> OK icon.
- Select the Canon Selphy CP1000 Setup Printer icon and press OK.
- Select the Language icon and press OK. Click the Language option from the drop-down menu. Press the Home button to revert to the Home screen.
- Open the ink cassette cover. Insert the ink into the cassette until it snaps into place. Close the cover. Open the outer cover and the inner cover.
- Insert all the paper cassette with the stamp area facing to the input tray.
- Close the covers. After the cartridge alignment, the printer prints an alignment page.
How to download canon selphy cp1000 driver
- Download the printer driver from our website.
- Click the download link below to begin the download process.
- The setup file for the Windows system is in the .exe format.
- The setup file for the Mac system is in the .dmg format.
- View the download status of the printer in the installed browser.
- Check if the internet connection is stable.
- The transfer time may vary based on internet connection.
- If the file is available in the zip format, extract the individual files.
- The download steps may vary based on the browser in the system.
- Click the Open option to run the installation process immediately.
Install canon selphy cp1000 driver for Mac
- Use the software installation CD to install the Canon Selphy CP1000 Setup printer driver.
- Recent arrivals of Mac devices do not have a disc drive.
- Make use of a different system to copy the contents of the CD to an external disc drive.
- Insert the drive into the system to start the installation process.
- Make use of the installation process to complete the process.
- After downloading, install the compatible driver on the system.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Install it depending on the instructions on the screen.
- View the printer’s name on the print queue.
- If the printer name is not displayed, uninstall and reinstall the driver.
Install canon selphy cp1000 driver for Windows
- Insert the software installation CD into the system’s disc drive.
- View the list of available files on the system.
- Select the setup file to begin the installation process.
- Install it with the help of instructions mentioned on the screen.
- If the installation fails, download the driver from our website.
- After downloading, locate the Downloads folder on the system.
- Select and double-click on the file to begin the installation.
- Choose the mode of connection as USB.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the installation using the on-screen prompts.
- Print a test page to verify if the installation is completed.
Canon selphy cp1000 Manual
Canon Selphy CP1000 Setup manual plays a vital role in setting up the printer for the users who are unaware of the device. The printer manual is available as a hard copy as well as a soft copy. The hard copy is available in the printer’s shipping box. If the manual is unavailable, download it from this website. The format is in PDF. It contains a user manual index. Refer to the topics inside it and check the page numbers as well. Click the page number to navigate to its respective tab.
How to Print images
- Turn on the printer.
- Raise the LCD monitor as it may damage the printer.
- Put the memory card facing the printer until it snaps into place.
- Remove the card by pushing it until its release from the slot.
- Press on the up and down arrows to choose the image to print.
- Increase and decrease the quantity of the prints.
- Press the Print button to start the printing process.
- Do not print more than 19 prints.
- Press the Cancel button to start the canceling process.
How to Print USB Flash Drives
- Switch on the Canon Selphy CP1000 Setup printer by pressing the Power button.
- Raise the LCD screen.
- Insert the USB drive into its slots.
- View the files on the drive on the LCD panel.
- Use the up and down arrows to choose the photo you wish to print.
- Fill photo paper on the input cassette.
- Adjust the guides for a secure alignment.
- Press the Print option to begin the printing process.
- After printing, remove the memory cards or USB cards.
How to Print ID photos from the printer
- Use the Custom option to assign the long and short sides.
- Set the Dual option to print two sizes on the same page.
- Press the Menu icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Use the up and down arrows to choose the photo and press OK.
- Press the up and down arrows to specify the length of the photo.
- Perform the edit settings and click Print to start the printing process.
Printing from a Camera
- Power on the Canon Selphy CP1000 Setup printer.
- Check if there is any memory cards or USB drive on the system.
- Remove it from the slot. Plug in the printer to the camera via a USB cable.
- Switch on the printer and the camera.
- Press the Playback mode. Wait for the printer to display the menu.
- Choose an image from the camera. Press Print to start the printing process.
How to connect the Canon Selphy CP1000 printer
- Check if the printer is turned on.
- The system should have internet access.
- Inspect if the cable is damaged or worn-out.
- Replace the cable with a new one if needed.
- Download the printer driver from this website.
- Choose the country/region from the option displayed.
- Carry out the instructions mentioned on the screen to complete the download.
- If the system prompts to connect the cable, do it.
- Insert the cable between the printer and the system.
- After a while, turn on the printer.
Canon Selphy CP1000 Troubleshooting
If the Canon Selphy CP1000 Setup printer encounters various issues such as cannot print, cannot display images on the memory card, cannot print from a system, and paper jam and not responding, then go with these steps to solve the issue. All these issues need to be resolved. Resolve it and start the printing process.
Canon CP1000 Cannot Print
- Check if the printer is turned on.
- Verify if both the paper and ink cartridges are correctly inserted.
- Check if the paper used is suitable for the printer.
- Check if the printer is connected correctly.
- If the printer exceeds its specific temperature, it halts for a while.
- Refrain from proceeding until the printer cools off.
- If the hot air vent is closed, the printer stops printing.
Cannot display or print images on memory cards
- Insert the memory card fully into the slot.
- Check if the USB flash drive is inserted correctly.
- The Canon Selphy CP1000 Setup printer model should support the image format.
- If the memory card requires an adapter, insert it to fix the issue.
Cannot print from a computer
- Verify that the driver is installed properly on your system.
- Take all the inserted memory cards and USB flash drives from the slot.
- Connect the printer straight to the system using a USB cable.
- If the printer is offline, the issue occurs.
Canon Selphy CP1000 Paper jam
- Check for any jammed paper at the front tray.
- Take the paper out of the transport unit.
- Switch off the printer and unplug the power cable.
- Open the document tray and cover. Push the lever to open the transport unit.
- Take the jammed paper out of the printer and close the transport unit.
- After a while, insert the cable into the printer’s rear.
- Reinsert the paper. Cancel all the print jobs and reprint if required.
Selphy CP1000 Ink cartridge issue
- Check if the ink level is low.
- If the ink cartridge is empty, replace it with a new one.
- Defective or faulty ink cartridges may lead to issues.
- Make sure there is an ample amount of ink in the cartridge.
- If the issue is not resolved, power off the printer and turn it on to fix it.
- Use the Power button to turn off the Canon Selphy CP1000 Setup printer.
- Unplug the power cables and press the ON button.