Canon Pixma TS307 Setup Instructions
Canon Pixma TS307 setup printer is a wireless printer and uses the Canon Print Inkjet/Selphy mobile app to make copies from the printer. It consists of the One-Touch Direct Wireless connection. To begin with the installation procedure, power on the printer and install the necessary printer drivers.
Canon Pixma TS307 Printer setup
- Make use of a scissor and cut the printer’s package to open the shipment package.
- You will observe a small cardboard box which contains the printer’s power cord, USB cable, installation CD-ROM, and Setup ink cartridges.
- Read the Get Started Guide pamphlet before you proceed with using the Canon TS307 printer.
- Remove the styrofoam materials from the sides of the printer.
- Connect one terminal of the USB cord into the Canon Pixma TS307 printer’s port.
- Remove the printer from the plastic cover and peel the orange tapes off the printer.
- Pull and open the ink cartridge access door present at the center.
- Now, grab the SETUP ink cartridges and tear the orange protective tape from the ink cartridge.
- Install the Color ink cartridge into the left ink cartridge chamber and the black ink cartridge into the right slot.
- Lift the paper input tray and adjust the paper width guides according to the paper size.
- Load papers with the print side facing upwards.
- Now, install the Canon Pixma TS307 printer drivers from the link given on this site.
Canon Pixma TS307 Driver
The drivers play a vital role in making the printer perform its functions. Download the appropriate printer drivers from the link given on this site. You can also install the printer drivers using the installation CD-ROM provided with the Canon Pixma TS307 printer package.
Canon Pixma TS307 Driver Download
- Tap the Power ON/OFF button and switch on the Canon TS307 printer.
- Power on your Windows computer and keep the computer in the ready state.
- Download the Canon Pixma TS307 printer drivers by clicking the link given on this site.
- Before you download the printer drivers, make sure that you have enough storage capacity on your computer.
- Click the Easy Install option and launch the printer driver installer.
- Follow the set of guidelines appearing on the screen to install the complete printer drivers necessary for the Canon Pixma TS307 printer.
- Agree to the end user conditions and license agreements of the printer drivers.
- Affix one terminal of the USB cable into the printer’s USB port.
- Plug another terminal of the USB cable into the computer’s USB port.
- Now, try printing a sample page after you install the necessary printer drivers.
Canon Pixma TS307 Driver installation
- Power on your computer and the Canon Pixma TS307 printer.
- Load the installation CD-ROM in the CD drive and wait until the Installer is launched.
- On the AutoPlay window, click the Run Msetup4.exe option.
- Select Continue on the End User Account Control window and click Easy Install.
- Confirm the list of applications to be installed and select Install.
- Read the End User License Agreements carefully before you accept it and select Yes.
- When the Printer Connection screen appears, choose the connection type.
- If opted for USB cable connection, affix one terminal of the USB cable into the printer’s port.
- Attach another terminal of the USB wire into the computer’s port.
- Click Next and restart your computer to accomplish the driver installation process.
Canon Pixma TS307 Manual
The user manual will be provided with the printer package. Read the user manual before you start with the installation procedure. The user manual or guide will give you the necessary information and steps to set up and install the Canon Pixma TS307 printer. Troubleshooting mechanisms are also discussed in the user manual. Click the link given on this site to download and read the user manual of your printer.
Canon Pixma TS307 wireless setup
The Canon Pixma TS307 printer is a wireless capable printer. To connect the printer to a wireless network, you should require an active internet connection.
How to connect Canon Pixma TS307 to wireless
- Power on the Canon Pixma TS307 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Download and install the MP Canon printer drivers from the link given on this site.
- During the installation procedure, choose the connectivity type as a Wireless connection.
- When prompted on your computer, press the Wireless button and wait until the Power lamp is flashing rapidly.
- Choose your region and set the necessary preferences.
- Click OK to accept the end user terms and agreements of the printer drivers.
- Select your wireless network router name from the list.
- Click Connect to establish the wireless connection between the Canon Pixma TS307 printer and computer.
- Once the wireless connection is established, a window will display your printer’s name and SSID.
- Select Next and complete the Canon Pixma TS307 Wireless setup.
Canon Pixma TS307 USB setup
To install the Canon Pixma TS307 printer on a USB network, you will require a USB cord of at least 3 meters in length.
- Power off the Canon Pixma TS307 printer before you install the required driver.
- You can download the Canon printer drivers from the link given on this site.
- Go to the Downloads location and search for the printer setup file.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the USB setup process.
- When the Connection Type window is prompted, choose the USB cable connection method.
- Connect one end of the USB wire into the Canon Pixma TS307 printer’s USB port.
- Attach another end of the USB cable into the computer’s USB port.
- Restart your computer and power on the Canon Pixma TS307 printer.
- Load enough papers into the input tray, and install the ink cartridges into the appropriate ink cartridge chambers.
- Try printing a sample page on your Canon Pixma TS307 printer.
Canon Pixma TS307 ink cartridge replacement
To get best quality prints from your printer, replace the empty or low ink cartridges from the Canon Pixma TS307 printer.
- Power on the Canon Pixma TS307 printer by pressing the ON/OFF button.
- Uncover a new replacement ink cartridge from its box.
- Remove the orange protective tape from the new ink cartridge.
- Do not touch the ink nozzle or copper-colored parts on the ink cartridges as it might harm the ink quality.
- Open the cartridge access door present at the center of the printer.
- Uninstall the empty ink cartridges from the respective ink cartridge chambers.
- Be sure to install the color ink cartridge into the left ink cartridge slot.
- Now, install the black ink cartridge into the right ink cartridge slot.
- Make sure that you install the ink cartridges in such a way that the ink nozzle faces the printer. Print an alignment page to ensure that the ink cartridges are properly installed.
Canon Pixma TS307 Ink Refill
- Turn off the Canon Pixma TS307 printer and open the cartridge access door.
- Unload the empty ink cartridges from the respective ink cartridge chambers.
- Peel off the label from the top of an empty ink cartridge.
- Now, secure the empty ink cartridge with rubber bands.
- Enlarge the small outlet in the plastic stopper using an enlargement tool.
- Pull a small quantity of ink into a syringe and push it into the ink cartridge hole.
- Remove the orange plastic cartridge cap from the bottom and let the excess ink drip off from the cartridge.
- Paste the label back on the ink cartridge hole and install the ink cartridges back into the printer.
- Close the ink access door and try printing a sample page using the Canon Pixma TS307 printer.
Canon Pixma TS307 check ink level
- Press the ON/OFF button and power on the Canon Pixma TS307 printer.
- On your computer, search for the Printers and Devices menu.
- Find your Canon Pixma TS307 printer on the printer devices list
- Double-click on the icon of your printer and launch the Canon IJ Status Monitor.
- View the Maintenance tab and click the View Printer Status option.
- Select the Estimated Ink Levels option.
- Now, the estimated ink status will be displayed on your computer.
- Replace any low or empty ink cartridges from the Canon Pixma TS307 printer.
Canon Pixma TS307 how to print
- Pull and open the paper support cassette from the Canon TS307 printer.
- Extend the paper output tray and the output tray extension.
- Place the papers vertically with the print side facing you.
- Extend and adjust the paper width guides according to the paper size.
- After you load enough papers into the input tray, the Paper lamp will flash on the printer’s operation panel.
- On your computer, click on the My Image Garden icon in the Quick Menu.
- Select Print and choose the folder from which you want to print.
- Make the necessary print settings such as paper type and color.
- The Canon Pixma TS307 printer will print the selected documents.
How to copy using Canon Print Inkjet/Selphy Mobile app on Canon Pixma TS307 printer
- Enable Wireless network on your smartphone and keep it in the ready state.
- Ensure that the Canon Pixma TS307 printer is switched On.
- Initiate the application on your smartphone and press the Plus icon at the upper left of the screen.
- Choose your Canon Pixma TS307 printer from the list.
- Prepare the connection on your printer and tap Next.
- Now, load the original documents on the scanner flatbed.
- Tap Next and make the necessary copy settings on your device.
- Press Copy and the Canon Pixma TS307 printer will copy the loaded documents.
Canon Pixma TS307 how to load paper
- Check if the paper is compatible with the printer model.
- Refer to the manual for compatible papers.
- Stack the paper on the main tray by aligning the edges.
- Raise the paper tray and output tray.
- Mount the paper with the print side facing upwards.
- Align the paper width guides with the paper on the left side.
- Do not adjust the paper guides as it may lead to a paper jam.
- Ensure that you load paper in the portrait orientation.
- Do not load the paper in landscape orientation as it may lead to a paper jam issue.
- View the paper size settings and ensure they are appropriate.
Canon Pixma TS307 troubleshooting
Troubleshooting refers to resolving issues. The printer encounters various kinds of problems. You need to fix the issue to resume printing from the printer. Go through the major printer issues and solutions and fix them.
Canon Pixma TS307 won’t print
Are you unable to print from the printer? Resolve the printing issues with the help of the instructions mentioned below.
- Check if the power cable is working correctly.
- Connect the printer directly to a power outlet.
- Check the ink level in the cartridge
- Low ink level needs to be replaced.
- Remove the print jobs from the print queue.
- Reset the printer by resolving the printer not printing issue.
Canon Pixma TS307 error
If the printer shows up various support codes, check the error code and cause of the issue to fix it.
- If the error code is 1003, the problem is the machine is out of paper.
- Take the paper out of the input cassette.
- Reload the paper into the input tray. Press the Black or Color button.
- When you load the paper, mount it with the leading edges touches the far end. If the error code is 1250, close the output tray.
- Open the tray to start the printing process.
Canon Pixma TS307 paper jam
If the shredded papers are present in the interior of the printer, remove them. Fix the issue with the help of the solutions given below.
- Press the Power button to make the printer go inactive.
- Pull the output tray and raise the cover.
- Do not touch the film on the printer.
- Check if the jammed paper is located under the cartridge holder.
- Remove the shredded papers from the printer.
- Close the cover and cancel the print jobs in the print queue.
Canon Pixma TS307 not turn on
If the printer is not turning on, fix the printer problems using the solutions given below.
- Use the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Check if the power plug is connected correctly.
- Remove the power plug from the printer.
- Wait for at least 2 minutes and then replug it.
- Check if the printer is turned on.