Canon Pixma G3000 Setup
The Canon Pixma G3000 setup printer is a wireless All-In-One printer designed for high volume printing with refillable ink tanks. It is Canon’s first refillable ink tank system wireless printer for high printing at low cost. With high page yield ink bottles, it can print up to 7000 pages.
Canon Pixma G3000 First Time Printer Setup
- Tear off the tape from the Canon Pixma G3000 printer’s shipment package.
- In the shipment package, you will be provided with the installation CD-ROM, power cord, setup ink cartridges, and user guide.
- First, remove the packing materials from the printer.
- Position the Canon Pixma G3000 printer on a flat surface.
- Click the Download link given on this site to download the printer drivers.
- You can also use the installation CD-ROM to install the printer drivers.
- Now, connect one terminal of the power cord into the power supply.
- Affix another terminal of the power cord into the printer’s port.
- Open the paper input cassette and load appropriate papers into the cassette.
- Unpack the SETUP ink cartridges and install them into the respective ink cartridge chambers.
- After ink cartridge installation, proceed to install the necessary printer drivers from the link given on this site.
- Try printing a sample page on your Canon Pixma G3000 setup printer.
Canon G3000 Driver Free Download
- Be sure to switch off the Canon G3000 printer before you proceed with the driver installation process.
- Click the link given on this site to download the Canon G3000 printer drivers.
- You can also use the installation CR-ROM to install the printer drivers on your computer.
- Before you download the Canon Pixma G3000 setup printer drivers, make sure that you have enough storage memory on your computer.
- To retrieve the storage memory on your computer, you can clear the cache files and remove the temporary applications from your computer.
- The drivers will vary for Windows and Mac computers.
- After downloading, launch the installer to complete the setup procedure.
Canon Pixma G3000 How to Install
- Power off the Canon Pixma G3000 printer before you install the printer drivers on your computer.
- Go to the computer’s Downloads location and run the Msetup4.exe file to launch the driver installer.
- On the User Account Access Control screen, select Continue and wait until the installation screen prompts.
- Select the Easy Install option and the list of applications included in the driver file will be displayed on the screen.
- Click Install and accept the End User Terms and Agreement by selecting the Yes option. Follow the prompting guidelines and the connection method screen will be displayed.
- Click the USB connection or wireless method for connecting the Canon Pixma G3000 printer to your computer.
- Now, connect one terminal of the USB cable into the printer’s USB port and another terminal into the computer’s USB port. Power on the Canon G3000 setup printer and complete the setup by clicking Exit.
Canon Pixma G3000 Manual Download
The user manual provides you the necessary information and guidelines to access your Canon Pixma G3000 printer. Make sure that you read the user manual before you set up the printer. The user manual will also include the general troubleshooting methods and description of common problems faced while using a printer. You can download the Canon G3000 printer manual from the link given on this site. The printer’s shipment package will consist of a Get Started guide which gives a gist about the setup procedure. Download the user manual to get detailed information and instructions on how to access your Canon Pixma G3000 printer.
How to Connect to Canon Pixma G3000 Wi-Fi
- Switch on the Canon Pixma G3000 setup printer by pressing the ON/OFF button.
- You can install the MP Canon printer drivers from the link given on this site.
- During the installation of Canon printer drivers, choose the connection type as a Wireless connection. When prompted by your computer, tap the Wireless button and wait until the Power lamp is flashing rapidly.
- Choose the region and set the necessary preferences.
- Select OK to agree with the End User Agreements of the printer drivers.
- Select your wireless router name and click Connect.
- Once the wireless connection is made, a screen will display your printer’s name and SSID.
- Enter the WEP/WPA pin and click Connect.
- Select Next and complete the Canon Pixma G3000 Wi-Fi setup.
Canon G3000 Ink Refill
In the Canon Pixma G3000 printer, you can refill the empty or low ink cartridges. Follow the quick guidelines to refill ink in the cartridges of the Canon G3000 printer.
- To refill the ink cartridges in Canon G3000 printer, make sure that the printer is powered on. Open the Canon G3000 printer’s top cover and open the ink tank cover. Open the left ink tank cover to refill the black ink.
- Open the right ink tank lid to refill the color ink.
- Take a new ink bottle out of its package and hold the ink bottle upright.
- Twist and open the ink bottle cap and refill the black and color ink tanks.
- Recap the ink tank and close the ink tank lids.
- Close the Canon Pixma G3000 printer’s top cover. Print an alignment page to ensure that the ink cartridges are appropriately refilled on your printer.
Canon G3000 How to Check Ink Level
In Canon Pixma G3000 printer, you can check the ink levels from the ink level notification center or using the integrated ink tank system.
- The Canon G3000 printer is designed with the integrated ink tank system.
- You will notice tri-color ink tanks present at the left side of the printer.
- Check the ink levels by viewing the ink tanks.
- You can also check the printer’s ink level from your computer.
- On your computer, open the printer driver setup window.
- Click the Maintenance tab and select Remaining Ink Notification Settings.
- If necessary, you can enable the printer to display an error message when the ink level is running low.
- Apply the updated settings and click OK to close the Maintenance tab.
Canon Pixma g3000 Ink Reset
- Take the ink cartridge out of the Canon Pixma g3000 setup printer.
- Install the cartridge into the resetter’s main channel.
- Check if the chip on the ink cartridge makes contact with the resetter’s contact plate.
- Press on the top of the cartridge for several seconds.
- Wait for the LED light on the chip resetter to flash several times.
- Put the cartridge into its slot until the LED light displays a solid light.
- Uninstall the ink cartridge from the chip resetter.
- Redo the process with other cartridges.
- After completing the process, put the cartridges into the holder.
Canon g3000 Photo Printing
- Open the paper tray. Drag the photo paper from the tray.
- Mount the paper with the print side facing down on the tray.
- Set the paper width guides with the paper width on the edges of the paper.
- Select the My Image Garden icon in Quick menu.
- Wait for the Guide screen to display.
- The menus and icon may vary based on the country/region.
- Select the Photo Print option.
- Choose the folder with photos you intend to canon pixma g3000 setup print.
- Select the photo you wish to print.
- In Windows, press the CTRL key to choose more than two photos.
- In Mac, press the Command key to choose more than two photos.
- Select the Print option. Increase the no. of copies by pressing the button many times. Click the Print option to initiate the printing process.
- For Mac OS, select OK when the confirmation message displays. Click Print.
Canon g3000 Duplex Printing
- Launch the printer driver setup window.
- Set the duplex printing.
- View the Duplex printing check-box on the Page Setup tab.
- Choose the Layout tab on the settings.
- Click either Normal-size, Fit to Page, Scaled, or Page Layout from the Page Layout tab.
- Assign the side to be stapled.
- Choose the Orientation and Page Layout tab under the Stapling side.
- Click another stapling side from the list.
- Alter the setting and assign the margin width.
- Select the Specify Margin option and click the margin width. Click OK.
- Finish the canon pixma g3000 setup process and click OK.
- The document is printed on one side.
- Reinsert the paper properly based on the content displayed on the screen.
- Select the Start printing option to print on the other side.
Canon Pixma g3000 How to Scan
- Verify if the printer is in an active state.
- Load one of your original on the platen glass.
- Launch the IJ Scan Utility program.
- Select the Auto option. Refrain from proceeding until the scanning begins.
- If you are scanning documents larger than the platen, go through the instruction below.
- Open the IJ Scan Utility on the system.
- Choose the Settings option and assign the item type, resolution, etc.
- If the settings are completed, click OK.
- Select the Stitch option to view the Image Stitch window.
- Choose the output size based on the paper size under the Select Output Size.
- Ensure that the Scan from Left option is selected in Scan Direction.
- Mount the item displayed on the left side of the screen.
- Select the Start Scanning Image 1 option.
- To scan the other side of the page, click the Start Scanning Image 2.
Canon g3000 Printer Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is referred to as resolving issues. The printer encounters various problems such as paper jam, power light flashing, printer not responding, factory reset, etc. Resolve the issues to start the printing process. Go through the printer problems and solve it. Resetting the printer is the first solution for most printer issues.
Canon Pixma g3000 Paper Jam
- Remove the shredded papers from the output slot.
- Switch off the Canon Pixma G3000 setup printer using the Power button.
- Raise the scanner unit and ensure that you do not touch the clear film.
- Check if the jammed paper is beneath the cartridge holder.
- Take the cartridge holder to the far right or left.
- Remove the shredded papers firmly from both hands.
- Ensure that all the jammed papers are discarded.
- Seal the scanning unit/cover.
- If you are loading a paper on the tray, make sure they are compatible.
- Verify the machine for any remaining bits of paper.
- Remove the stuck papers and then start printing.
Canon Pixma g3000 Scanner Does Not Work
- Check if the printer is in the active state.
- Link the USB cable to a different USB port on the system.
- If the cable is linked to the USB hub, unplug it from there.
- Reconnect it to a USB port of the system.
- Reboot the printer and system.
- Ensure that the MP Driver is installed on the system.
- Choose the appropriate printer name from the application’s menu.
- Check if the application is compatible with TWAIN.
- Scan the files and store the images using the IJ Scan Utility program.
- Launch the files in your Canon Pixma G3000 setup application.
- Check if the originals are placed correctly.
- Verify if you can scan properties for one item.
Canon Pixma g3000 Printer Not Responding
- Verify if the system and access point have lost the connection.
- Reboot the printer and then try to print again.
- If the signal strength is low, move the printer and the system close to the router.
- Take a printout using the network settings to check the signal strength.
- Configure the firewall to authorize communication between the printer and the network.
- Check if the printer detects the nearby access points.
- Verify if the network name is similar to that on the printer and the system.
- If the router and the printer are unable to communicate, turn off the devices and then reboot it to restore communication.
Canon Pixma g3000 Factory Reset
- Restore the factory default settings by using the steps below.
- Long-press the Stop button and release them when the alarm light flickers for 23 times. Wait for the network settings to get initialized.
- Read the information below the know the effects after doing the factory reset and the steps to do after resetting on your Windows and Mac system.
- Initialization process removes all the network settings on the machine.
- Printing or scanning from the printer is impossible after the process.
- Make use of the starter CD to install the driver and other settings after the process.
- Initialization process deletes all the network settings on the canon pixma g3000 setup printer.
- Use the Starter CD or download the driver from our website for initializing the printer