How To Install Canon Pixma TS3322
Canon Pixma TS3322 is a multi-function printer. So, apart from printing, it does scanning and copying operations too. This printer supports the AirPrint, Mopria Print, and Google Cloud Print features. Using the printer, you can obtain high-quality prints of your photos and documents. Let us discuss how to install the Canon Pixma TS3322 printer.
Unboxing the printer:
1. Checking the components:
Check if all the following components are available in the printer box:
- FINE cartridges (Both Color and Black)
- Power cable
- Setup CD-ROM
- Getting Started Guide
- Safety and Important Information details
2. Removing the packing materials:
- Remove any packing material and orange tape from the outside of the printer. Discard them.
- Now, you have to open the printer cover.
- Remove and then dispose of the protective material and orange tape from the inside of the printer
- You can now close the printer cover.
Powering on the printer:
You must first enable the Wireless Connect Mode on the Canon Pixma TS6420 printer for the wireless setup:
- Take the power cable and connect one of its ends to the rear section of the printer
- Plug the other end of this power cable into an electrical outlet.
- Avoid connecting any other cables at this stage.
- Press the ON button on the printer.
- By doing these steps, you have finished the initial stages in installing the Canon Pixma TS3322 printer.
Installing the cartridges:
- Open the printer cover. Then, take out the Color FINE cartridge from its container. Also, remove the protective tape.
- • Insert the cartridge into the holder (on the printer) located on the left side. You need to do it at a slightly upward angle.
- Repeat the above procedure to install the Black FINE cartridge into the holder on the right side.
- Now, you can close the printer cover.
Loading paper into the printer:
- First, open the printer’s paper support.
- Next, slide the paper guide to the left.
- You have to load Letter or A4 sized plain paper against the right edge such that the printable side is facing up.
- Slide the paper guide so that it aligns with the side of the paper stack.
- It is now time to pull out the paper output tray
- Finally, you need to open the output tray extension
- • You have now finished installing the cartridges and loading paper into the printer. Read on to know the rest of the steps to install the Canon Pixma TS3322 printer.
You can connect the Canon Pixma TS3322 printer to a computer or smartphone. Let us see how to connect the printer to your computer.
Connecting the printer to your computer:
- On your computer, navigate to the Canon website: https://ij.start.canon
- Choose the Set Up option.
- Type in the printer’s model name and then click on the Go button.
- You now have to click on the Start button.
- It is now time to select the following option:
If you have already prepared your printer, go to Connect.
- Click on the Download button
- Go to the downloaded file on your computer and run it.
- Choose the Start Setup option.
- Complete the rest of the on-screen instructions to finish connecting the printer to your computer.
- You have successfully installed the Canon Pixma TS3322 printer.