How To Perform Canon SELPHY CP1300 Wireless Setup?
To Perform Canon SELPHY CP1300 Wireless Setup, complete the unboxing and turn ON the Canon SELPHY CP1300 printer.
Check whether your router is configured and your computer is connected to the router.
- Press the Wi-Fi button on the printer.
- Press the arrow buttons, select Via Wi-Fi Network in the LCD display, and press the OK button.
- Now select Search for an access point and press the OK button.
- The printer will search for the available networks. Select your home network from the list and press the Menu button.
- Enter the password by using the arrow buttons and select Finish then OK.
- Now the printer will connect to the wireless network. Press OK to confirm the connection.
- Now download the driver from the Canon support official website or insert the Setup CD-ROM into the computer.
- Run the setup file, select the Wireless Connection method, and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the wireless setup.
Now, let us learn the steps in detail.
Canon SELPHY CP1300 Wireless Direct Setup:
The following steps will help you enable Wireless Direct on the Canon SELPHY printer and connect a Windows computer to it.
- Turn ON the Canon SELPHY CP1300 printer and press the Wi-Fi button on the printer.
- Using the arrows key, navigate to Direct Connection and press OK.
- Now the printer will display the network SSID and Password on the LCD. Note the SSID and password.
- Turn ON your Windows computer and click the Wi-Fi icon at the bottom right corner of the Taskbar.
- It will display the available network list. Select the SSID that you have noted from the printer’s LCD and enter the password.
- Make sure the computer is connected to the printer’s network.
- Now download the driver from the Canon official website or insert the Setup CD-ROM into your computer.
- Run the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation on your computer.
- You can also connect Android mobiles to the Selphy printer. Open your mobile phone and tap Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Select the printer’s network SSID and enter the password that you already noted from the printer’s LCD.
- Now download and install the Canon Print Inkjet/Selphy app from Google Play Store and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup.
Finally, the Canon SELPHY CP1300 Wireless Setup is completed successfully.