Canon Pixma Ts3320 Printer Offline
Canon PIXMA TS3320 is a tri-functional printer that comes with various print features like AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, etc. Like other PIXMA printer models, this one is quite easy to set up and install. However, while using the Canon PIXMA TS3320 printer, users may encounter some issues and the Printer Offline issue is one among them.
To resolve the Canon PIXMA TS3320 printer offline issue, perform the simple troubleshooting methods given below.
- As the first step of troubleshooting, check if your Canon printer is turned on.
- Next, check if your printer has enough paper loaded in the tray, and see if the ink cartridges are installed correctly in their slots.
- Make sure that your Canon printer is selected while configuring the print operation.
- Check if the correct printer driver is installed on your computer. If not, uninstall it, and reinstall the correct driver.
- Re-perform the connection setup between the printer and your computer.
- Power cycle your printer. To do so, turn off your printer and disconnect the cables. Wait up to 30 seconds and then reconnect the cables. Turn on the printer and check if the printer offline issue is fixed.
- If not, restart your printer and the computer.
- In case the Canon PIXMA TS3320 printer offline issue remains the same even after restarting the printer, check whether the printer’s Auto Power option is enabled. To check it on your computer, open the Canon IJ Printer Assistant Tool. Select your printer and click Auto Power.
- In the opened dialog box, enable the Auto Power option if it is disabled.
- Now, check if the printer offline issue is resolved. If not, contact us.