How To Configure Canon Pixma TR8620 Wireless Setup?
Canon Pixma TR8620 is a wireless All-in-One printer that enables you to print, scan, copy, and fax multi-page documents with ease. It’s even equipped with an Automatic Document Feeder that reduces the work and improves your productivity effortlessly. Both home and office-based users can enjoy the services of Canon Pixma TR8620, which is compact so that it won’t occupy much space. Keep reading this page to know how to configure Canon Pixma TR8620 wireless setup.
Canon Pixma TR8620 makes you tension-free. It handles all the work, delivers professional-quality documents, and allows you to print from any place inside the room. It has a strong wireless connectivity option. Let us see how to connect Canon Pixma TR8620 to a wireless network.
Steps for Canon Pixma TR8620 wireless set up.
Step 1: Connecting Canon Pixma TR8620 to Wi-Fi
- Turn on your Canon Pixma TR8620 printer and make sure that you have done the basic setup, such as configuring printer settings, installing ink tanks, loading paper, etc.
- Make sure that you turn on your Wi-Fi, and the printer is placed within the Wi-Fi range.
- Now, tap on the printer touch-screen to access the Home screen.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi icon at the bottom of the Home screen.
- Tap on the LAN settings followed by Wireless LAN on the LAN settings screen.
- When the Wireless LAN screen pops up, tap on the Wireless LAN setup option, and then tap Manual connect.
- Your printer screen will search for the available networks and provide you with the results.
- Select your Wi-Fi name and provide the required details to connect.
- Wait until the Canon Pixma TR8620 printer screen displays the message Connected to the wireless router and tap OK.
Step 2: Connecting Canon Pixma TR8620 to PC
Now, turn on your PC and ensure that you connect it to the same Wi-Fi network to which Canon Pixma TR8620 is connected.
- Insert the Canon software installation CD to install the software.
- You can even download the software from the official web page of Canon.
- Open your web browser and go to the official web page of Canon.
- Type Canon Pixma TR8620 in the search bar, and it will lead you to the printer page.
- Select Drivers and Downloads on the printer page and download the software.
- Confirm that you download the software that supports your PC.
- Click Install after accepting the terms and conditions.
- Select Wireless connection on the connection method page and click Yes to confirm.
- Make sure that Wi-Fi is enabled on your printer settings.
- Just follow the remaining on-screen prompts to complete the Wi-Fi settings.
- Wait until the setup complete message appears on the screen.
- Now, you can access Canon Pixma TR8620 from your PC via a wireless network. Finally know the Canon Pixma TR8620 wireless setup.