Canon Pixma Tr150 Wireless Setup [Simple Guide]
Canon PIXMA TR150 is a single-functional printer that is designed to satisfy all your printing needs. This printer supports standard interfaces such as USB connection and wireless. It is easy to set up and use. However, some users find it difficult to perform the Canon PIXMA TR150 wireless setup. If you’re also experiencing the same, then this page will help you to perform the wireless setup easily.You can perform the wireless setup using either the Easy Wireless Connect option or the Wi-Fi Direct feature. The below section covers both methods in detail.
Preparation for wireless setup
- Before you begin the Canon PIXMA TR150 printer wireless setup, make sure that you have prepared your printer for it. That means the printer’s initial setup, such as unpacking, loading paper in the tray, inserting the ink tanks, and configuring the printer settings, etc., should have been completed.
- Make sure that you have the IJ Network Device Setup Utility downloaded.
Method 1: Easy Wireless Connect
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA TR150 printer.
- Now, initiate the Easy Wireless Connect feature on your printer.
- To do so, locate the Wireless Connect button on the printer’s control panel and hold it down for approximately 3 seconds.
- Now, run the IJ Network Device Setup utility on your computer or smartphone.
- Perform the prompts to complete the Canon PIXMA TR150 printer wireless setup.
- Once the wireless setup is done successfully, a message regarding it will be displayed on the screen.
- Press OK to close the wireless setup wizard.
- To check whether the wireless setup is done correctly, print a test page from your computer.
- If the printer prints the test document successfully, then it means the wireless setup is done correctly.
- Otherwise, re-perform the wireless setup.
Method 2: Wi-Fi Direct method (smartphone)
- Initially, you have to enable the Wi-Fi Direct option on your printer.
- To do so, press the Setup button on your printer’s control panel.
- Select LAN Settings > Wireless Direct > Advanced mode.
- Enable the Wi-Fi Direct option by following the rest of the instructions.
- Once Wi-Fi Direct is enabled on your printer, enable the Wi-Fi option on your smartphone.
- Look for your printer’s SSID and tap on it.
- If prompted, type the printer’s Wi-Fi Direct password in the given field.
- Once your smartphone is connected to the printer’s Wi-Fi network, install and open the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app on it.
- Finish the wireless setup by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
- Finally, print a test page to check whether the Canon PIXMA TR150 printer wireless setup is done correctly.
To know more about the Canon PIXMA TR150 wireless setup, contact us.