Canon Pixma Tr150 Unboxing Setup
Canon PIXMA TR150 is a single-functional printer that allows you to print a document over a wireless or USB connection. If you’re looking for the right procedure to perform the Canon PIXMA TR150 unboxing setup, then scroll down this page.
Quick steps to set up the Canon PIXMA TR150 printer
Step 1: Opening the product box
- Remove the outer packing materials of the product box.
- Open the top cover of the box.
- Inside the box, you can find the following components: print head, ink tanks, AC adapter, power cord, USB cable, setup CD-ROM (for Windows only), safety & important information, and getting started guide.
- Now, take all the components one by one out of the box.
- Place the printer on a clean surface and remove the packing materials present inside and outside of it.
Step 2: Turning on the printer
- Get the printer’s power cord and AC adapter.
- Now, connect the power cord’s one end to the adapter and the other end to an electrical outlet.
- Insert the AC adapter’s other end to your printer.
- Raise your printer’s rear tray cover and press the Power button.
- Now, your Canon printer will start to turn on. Once the printer becomes stable, configure its initial settings as per your desire.
Step 3: Installing the print head and the ink tanks
- Open your printer’s print head cover.
- Release the print head holder’s lock. Now, unpack the print heads and insert them into their holders. Lock the holders.
- Get the ink tanks and unpack them.
- Install the unpacked ink tanks in their slots.
- Close the print head cover.
Step 4: Loading paper
- Get a stack of paper.
- If the message, “Start alignment to improve print quality?” is displayed on the screen, press Yes.
- Now, align the width guides based on the paper type that you’re loading.
- Load paper in the tray and adjust the guides properly.
- Press OK > OK to complete the alignment process.
Step 5: Installing the printer on a computer
- Open the Canon PIXMA TR150 printer setup file.
- When prompted, choose the desired connection type and connect your printer to the computer.
- Finish the driver installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, print a test page from your computer to check whether the Canon PIXMA TR150 printer setup is done correctly.
To know more about how to perform the Canon PIXMA TR150 unboxing and setup, contact us.