Canon PIXMA PRO 200 Unboxing Setup
Canon Pixma Pro 200 is a color inkjet photo printer that produces vibrant colors and enables fast printing. The device is designed for professional users and is dynamic, which adapts to technology. You can connect your Canon Pixma Pro 200 printer via USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi.
- Mac OS – OS X 10.11.6, Mac OS 10.12 – Mac OS 10.15
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
Now, let’s see the steps for setting up a new Canon Pixma Pro 200 printer.
Step 1: Unpack the printer
- Take out the Canon Pixma Pro 200 printer and all its contents from the package.
- Remove all the protective covers, tapes, and seals from the printer.
- Place the printer nearby a power outlet so that you can easily connect it to the power supply.
Step 2: Turn on your Canon Pixma Pro 200
- Connect one end of the printer’s power cord to the rear side of your printer and another end to the nearby power outlet.
- Press the power button on your printer.
- Make sure the LED light on your printer turns on.
Step 3: Configure the printer settings
- The LED screen on the printer will ask you to choose the Language.
- Select the Language and choose the Date and Time with the help of the printer’s navigation keys.
Step 4: Installing the print head
- Open the paper outlet tray and raise the top cover of your printer.
- You can see the movement of the print head installation panel inside the printer.
- Don’t touch the print head installation until it stops.
- Raise the print head lever after it stops moving.
- Now, take the print head from the package and remove the orange cap from the print head.
- Make sure you don’t touch the part covered with an orange cap.
- Insert the print head in the space provided below the print head lever.
- Lower the print head lever after installing the print head.
After complete setting up the basic printer settings, the printer will suggest you to install the print head.
Step 5: installing the ink tanks in Canon Pixma Pro 200
- Remove the provided ink tanks from the protective cover and make sure you remove the orange cap.
- Insert the ink tanks in the respective color slots below the print head lever.
- Insert the tanks firmly until you hear the click sound.
- After placing the ink tanks, the control panel screen will reflect the color you have inserted.
- Close the ink tank cover after finishing the ink tank installation.
Step 6: Loading paper
- Open the paper support from the top of your printer.
- Adjust the paper guide to make the paper fits in the paper support.
- Place the paper by keeping the printing side facing up.
- Close the feed slot cover and adjust the paper guide to fit the tray.
- Open your paper outlet tray and flip the stopper.
Step 7: Connecting your printer to Wi-Fi
- Make sure your Wi-Fi router is on.
- Go to Settings on your printer control panel.
- Search for the LAN settings by navigating the arrow keys.
- Select LAN settings and press OK.
- Select the Wi-Fi option and press OK.
- Select Wi-Fi setup and then press the OK button.
- Choose the Easy Wireless Connect option and then press OK.
- Wait for few minutes until your printer screen displays Connected.
Step 8: Connecting your Canon Pixma Pro 200 to your PC
- Make sure your PC is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your printer.
- Open a web browser and go to the official web page of Canon.
- Search the printer model and go to the support page for your printer.
- Make sure you download the application that supports your PC’s OS.
- Accept and agree to the Terms and conditions and select Install.
- Wait for few minutes until the installation process gets completed.
- Make sure your Canon Pixma Pro 200 printer is connected to your PC.
- Now, print a test page and make sure the printer setup has been done.
Perform the steps in the same order to set up the Canon PIXMA PRO 200 Unboxing Setup.