Canon-pixma Megatank G5020 Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MegaTank G5020 is a single-function printer with a bulk ink tank to produce excellent output. This printer supports wireless connectivity and so you can quickly connect any wireless device to it. For detailed instructions about the Canon PIXMA MegaTank G5020 printer wireless setup, go through the steps given below.
Before starting the wireless setup:
- Open the product box by removing the packing materials surrounding it.
- Inside the box, make sure that the following components are included: user guide, a power cord, output cover, toner cartridge & drum unit assembly (pre-installed inside the printer), and the printer.
- Now, take all the components and the printer out of the box.
- Unpack your Canon printer completely.
- Make sure that the packing materials surrounding the toner cartridge & drum unit assembly are removed properly.
At first, start opening the printer box and check the components present in it. The components are:
Wireless setup using Easy Wireless Connect:
- Start by inserting the CD-ROM that is provided along with your printer into your computer’s CD/DVD drive.
- Run the setup file from the CD drive.
- For Windows, click Yes if the device prompts for User Account Control.
- For Mac, enter the administrator password in the required field and click Continue to start the driver installation.
- Click the Start Setup button in the driver installation wizard.
- Choose your place of residence or country from the drop-down menu and click Next.
- Agree to the EULA by clicking Yes followed by Agree.
- On the Select Connection Method screen, select the Wi-Fi Connection option and click Next.
- Wait for the driver installation wizard to detect your printer on the network.
- Click Next on the Connecting Printer to Network screen.
- Go to your Canon PIXMA MegaTank G5020 printer to start the wireless setup.
- Press and hold down the Wireless Connect button on the printer control panel for at least three seconds.
- Wait for the setup wizard to detect the printer on the wireless network.
- Click Yes when you are prompted to connect your printer over your wireless network.
- Once the wireless connection is made, a confirmation message will appear on the setup wizard screen.
- Click Next and install the required drivers by selecting them in the driver installation wizard.
- On the Test Print screen, click the Start button to print the test page.
- If prompted, set your printer as default on your computer.
- When you see the Setup Complete screen, click Next and carry out the rest of the instructions in the setup wizard to complete the wireless setup.
You have now seen the Canon PIXMA MegaTank G5020 printer wireless setup.