Canon Pixma Megatank G2260 Usb Setup
Canon Pixma MegaTank G2260 is an all-in-one printer that delivers high volume at a low printing cost. With its set of ink bottles, the printer can deliver 6,000 black and 7,700 color pages.
Contents In The Box
- Ink Bottles
- The Canon printer
- Safety and Manual documentations
- Power cord
In this printer article, you will read the steps on how to perform the Canon Pixma MegaTank G2260 USB setup.
- Unpack the Canon Pixma MegaTank G2260 printer from the carton.
- Place the printer on a flat surface, closer to the computer you are going to connect.
- Open the scanning unit and remove the packaging material present inside.
- Inside the scanning unit, you will find the print head locking cover.
- Open the cover to install the print heads.
- Take out the print head from the packaging, remove the protective tapes, and discard the packaging materials.
- Insert the color print head on the left side and the black print head on the right; bring the print head locking cover and push it until you hear it click.
- Press the joint buttons on the print head to attach or click fully.
- Close the scanning unit.
- Remove the power cord from the packaging, and connect it to the rear of the printer and the main power source.
- Press the On button to turn on the printer.
- Use the navigation buttons (left or right) to choose the language; press the OK button.
- Now, open the scanning unit to fill the ink for the printer.
- Open the cap of the tank on the left side of the printer.
- Hold the ink bottle and gently remove the lid.
- Carefully align the nozzle of the bottle to the inlet of the printer.
- Check the ink level in the transparent area of the printer; gently remove the bottle and close the lid.
- Repeat for the other two ink bottles and close the scanning unit.
- The screen will now show the message- Are the ink tanks filled with ink?
- Select the left arrow and choose the Yes option.
- You will now see the initializing message denoting that the printer is charging the ink.
- Once you see the message Setup is complete, tap OK.
- Once you download the driver from the official Canon support page, you can proceed with the installation process.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver.
- Follow the commands on the screen and wait for the connection page to appear.
- Once the connection page opens, select the USB connection.
- This is when you have to connect the USB cable to the Canon Pixma MegaTank G2260 printer and the computer.
- Follow the on-screen commands and complete the USB setup.
Follow the setup process as described in this article to have a complete Canon Pixma MegaTank G2260 USB setup.