Configure Canon-imageclass Mf445dw Unboxing Setup
Canon imageCLASS MF445dw is a multifunctional printer with a 5” color touchscreen panel that provides easy access to printer settings. For detailed instructions about the Canon-imageclass Mf445dw unboxing setup, go through the steps given below.
Unboxing the printer:
- First, unpack your printer from the package.
- Take out the following box contents from the package.
- Power cord
- User manual
- Telephone line cord
- Next, remove the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
- The toner cartridge is preinstalled in the printer. So, take it out and remove the protective part.
- Reinstall the toner cartridge and proceed with loading print media while Canon-imageclass Mf445dw unboxing setup.
Loading print media:
- Pull the paper drawer out from the printer.
- Slide the paper guides apart.
- Fan a paper stack and load it into the paper drawer.
- Adjust the paper stack with the paper guides.
- Refix the paper drawer into the printer.
Configuring the basic printer settings:
After completing your Canon imageCLASS MF445dw printer’s unboxing and setup, configure the basic settings and complete the software installation.
- Connect your printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord and turn it on.
- Go to the touchscreen panel and set the language, country/region, date, and time.
- If you wish to use the fax function, connect the supplied telephone line cord to your printer and configure the fax settings.
- If you wish to connect your printer over a wireless network, carry out the instructions on the touchscreen panel.
- Otherwise, go to the next step.
Installing the printer software:
- Insert the supplied CD-ROM into your computer’s CD/DVD drive.
- Run the setup file on the CD drive to begin the driver installation.
- If your computer doesn’t support the CD-ROM, download the driver from the official Canon site.
- Run the driver installation wizard and agree to the EULA.
- Choose your connection method and carry out the on-screen instructions to establish the connection between your printer and computer.
- Finish the driver installation and verify the printer functionality.
You have now completed the Canon-imageclass Mf445dw unboxing setup.