Canon imageCLASS MF269dw Printer Setup
The All-in-One printer “Canon imageCLASS MF269dw” is designed to satisfy all your printing needs. This printer allows you to perform the print, copy, fax, and scan operations over a USB cable, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi connection. It uses the laser beam printing method to perform the print operation. The highlighting features offered by this multi-functional printer are listed below.
- 6-line LCD control panel
- Memory capacity up to 256 MB
- Print resolution up to 600 * 600 dpi
- Automatic 2-sided printing
- Mobile & cloud-based printing
The following step-by-step instructions explain how to perform the Canon imageCLASS MF269dw Printer Setup for the first time.
Step 1: Unpack the product box
- Open your printer box.
- Check whether the following components: toner cartridge, power cord, setup CD, USB cable, user guide, and other important documents related to the printer are provided inside the box.
- Contact your Canon printer dealer or manufacturer if any one of the above-mentioned components is missing or damaged inside the printer box.
- Now, take all the components one by one out of the box.
- Slowly take the printer out of the box and place it on a clean surface.
Step 2: Unpack and turn on the printer
- Carefully remove all the packing tapes present inside and outside the printer. While removing the packing material from the toner cartridge, remove it gently.
- Do not remove the sticker from the USB port. (Note: Remove the sticker from the important ports only when you’re using them).
- After unpacking the printer completely, connect it to an electrical outlet using its power cord.
- Make sure that the cord is connected securely.
- Once your printer becomes stable and idle, configure the initial settings by following the on-screen instructions.
Step 3: Selecting the connection type
- Usually, after configuring the initial settings, the message, “Do you want to use the wireless LAN to connect to the network? The settings can be configured later.” will be displayed on the screen.
- If you wish to connect your Canon printer to the computer over a wireless network, select the Yes option.
- Otherwise, select No.
- Now, based on your selection, the respective screen will open.
- Connect your printer to the computer by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Install the printer software
- Make sure that your Canon imageCLASS printer is connected to the computer.
- Now, open the printer driver file on your computer and perform the installation to complete the Canon imageCLASS MF269dw Printer Setup.
- During the driver installation, choose the connection type correctly.
- When prompted, choose the printer and the additional software that you wish to install on your computer.
- Complete the driver installation by continuing with the on-screen instructions.
Step 5: Print a test page
- Get a stack of paper that is recommended by the printer manufacturer.
- Now, open the input tray of your printer.
- Move the width guides correctly and load the paper into the input tray.
- Align the width guides and close the tray. Now, choose the paper type and the other settings prompted on the screen.
- Finally, perform a test print from your computer to check whether the Canon image CLASS MF269dw Printer Setup is done correctly.
To get remote assistance in performing the Canon imageCLASS MF269dw Printer Setup, contact us.