Canon imageCLASS D1650 printer setup
The stylish Canon imageCLASS D1650 printer allows you to print, scan, copy, and fax at your convenience as it uses laser beam technology. To know more about the printer setup, check this page for detailed information.
Getting started with the Canon imageCLASS D1650 printer:
The Canon imageCLASS D1650 setup procedure includes the following steps:
- Loading the paper
- Connecting the power cord
- Installation of the software
In this printer article, you will read the steps on how to perform the Canon imageCLASS D1650 printer setup.
- Open the Canon imageCLASS D1650 product box. You’ll find these contents:
- The Canon imageCLASS D1650 printer
- Power cord
- Phone cable
- Software DVD-ROM
- Clear the box by removing the packaging materials from it along with the Canon imageCLASS D1650 printer.
- Remove all the protective materials from your printer.
Note: The Canon imageCLASS D1650 printer comes with the toner cartridges preinstalled.
Let’s now proceed with the next step.
Installation of the software:
As your Canon imageCLASS D1650 printer comes with a supplied DVD-ROM, you can insert it into your computer to install the software. Or else, you can download the driver and software package from the official Canon website.
- Put the installation disc into the CD/DVD drive of your computer.
- Run the installer program and complete the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process.
- Enter Canon imageCLASS D1650 in the search bar and then click Search.
- Now, select the required OS, locate the most appropriate driver, and then click Download.
- To begin the installation, double-click the downloaded file.
- The installation process starts now, and you have to complete the on-screen instructions.
- You can now start connecting your printer to a wireless network or use a USB connection.
If you want to download the driver to your computer, open a web browser and go to the official Canon website.
Loading the paper:
- Take out the paper drawer from your printer.
- Slide the paper guides and start loading the paper.
- Insert the paper drawer back into your printer.
Connecting the power cord:
- Connect one of the ends of the supplied power cord to the back of your printer and the other end to an electrical outlet.
- Press the Power button. The printer turns on automatically.
- Now, you can set the required settings, such as language, date, and time on your printer control panel.
The hardware setup is now complete.
After configuring the initial settings on your printer control panel, start installing the software.
Follow the setup process as described in this article to have a complete Canon imageCLASS D1650 printer setup.